As many of you know, here at Inward Fitness we are very involved with corporate wellness. We think your wellness is important! Some of you take wonderful advantage of our classes at your workplace. Some of you however, show up infrequently. And some of you think about showing up but never get your foot in the door. Also, you may own a company and have considered implementing corporate wellness for your employees. We are here to give you the top five reasons why you should be taking advantage of corporate wellness at your workplace or implementing a program for your employees.
5 Reasons to Join in on Corporate Wellness
- Be Healthier – Working out helps prevent so many health ailments. Regular exercise is necessary for good health and physical fitness. Exercising can reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer, and other diseases. Not to mention it can aide in reducing stress, the way you look and the aging process. The healthier you are the better you can perform at work.
- Boost your Productivity – Working out keeps you both mentally and physically in shape. End result is higher productivity. If you are feeling good about yourself and you are healthy, it will show in your work.
- Stress Outlet – Working out is a great stress relief. Work can be stressful, so come take a break and get a workout in. Not only will you feel great afterwards, you’ll be ready to take on the rest of your day.
- Helps Create Balance – Most people spend more hours at work than anywhere else. The average American has a 47-hour workweek. With a high statistic like that, it makes it difficult to create balance in your life. Corporate wellness classes are a great excuse to take a break from desk and electronic devices. If your company offers classes throughout the work week, take advantage of them! This can help create balance in your life.
- Employee Retention – Companies that have Corporate Wellness programs, typically experience lower employee turnover rates. This is a win-win for both, the company and employees. Low turnover rates mean a happier work place.
Corporate wellness is really important; whether you are a company considering a group fitness classes or an employee who has yet to take advantage of the benefits corporate wellness provides. Corporate fitness classes create a healthier workplace for the company as a whole. A healthier workplace will only cause good! So, what are you waiting for?! Join in on the benefits that corporate wellness provides. As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Written by Jacquelyn M