We know that it might sound clique that it is the beginning of the year and you should set goals. We aren’t saying resolutions, we are talking goals! What goals are you setting for yourself? It’s time to sign up for that race you’ve always wanted to do! It’s time to lose that extra 20 pounds you’ve been talking about! It’s time to sign up for that fitness competition you’ve been thinking about! It’s time to go on that dream vacation and look great in a new swim suit! 2017 is your year. Let’s make it happen!
Ways to Achieve your Goals
- Step one, take the plunge and actually sign yourself up for something. Having a set date in mind helps you reach your goals! So, make up your mind and have something official in the books. You won’t regret it!
- Write it down and put it somewhere you’ll see it every day! Visualization is important when achieving your goals! Whether it is on a sticky note hanging on the bathroom mirror or in your planner, WRITE IT DOWN!
- Make your goals reachable. Your goals don’t have to be outrageous. Be patient with yourself. Step by step. Day by day. You will get there. Consistency is key. Rome wasn’t built in a day and neither is a six-pack!
- Join a gym that offers something new. It’s nice to have your base gym where you get your basic workouts in. It’s also important to mix things up, keep your body guessing. Join a gym that offers new and fun workouts/boot camps. Your body will thank you!
- Join a challenge. Kick start the year of with a challenge. Join a challenge on FitBit, Garmin, Strava, or at your gym. Challenges will help you stay motivated. Plus, a little healthy competition never hurt!
It’s the new year, so what better time to start achieving your goals! 2017 is going to be a great year, you just need to believe in yourself. You got this! We want nothing more but to see you power through this year as a new and improved you. Your fitness and health is important to us! We would love to hear what your 2017 goals are. Need a jump start, contact us and together we will achieve your goals.
Written by Jacquelyn M